AIB provide commercial, industrial and residential building services.
Established in 2004, AIB encompasses three business streams:
- tickEmergency make-safe, assessments and rectification service for the insurance industry
- tickBuilding and maintenance service for the facilities management and industrial sector
- tickRestoration capability
AIB provide complete supervision of projects from initial assessment through to full construction.
The AIB mission is to ensure satisfied customers by providing exceptional customer service and a consistently high quality of work.
AIB’s supervisors run the full cycle - assessing, reporting, estimating and supervision of subsequent building work.
They are supported by an in-house administration team and a crew of experienced trades.
AIB’s organisational structure is designed to be scalable during periods of high claim volume. Formal procedure manuals allow service delivery and knowledge to be imparted, and enable commitment to service and quality to filter through the business culture.
AIB operate within the Greater Sydney region – including the Wollongong and Blue Mountains area.
AIB endeavour to operate in regional areas if and when required.
AIB utilise a web-based workflow management system which allows each project to be managed and tracked, from start to finish, by all stakeholders.
Individual client requirements are set in the system enabling the team to meet all Key Performance Indicators.
The system facilitates detailed reporting at a client, business and job specific level and is fully accessible on the road via mobile devices.
WHS, Quality and Environmental Management System
AIB has a comprehensive and fully utilised WHS, Quality and Environmental Management system.
This enables the team to follow formal documented policies and processes through all project stages from lodgement and site assessment through to clean up and sign off.
It ensures sites are safe, workmanship is of a high quality and the business is accountable.
- Member of the key industry bodies – including Housing Industry of Australia, Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification and Australian Timber Flooring Association.
- Current insurances - including Public Liability, Contract Works, Workers Comp and Professional Indemnity.
- In house specialist licenses – including Micro Applied Microbial Remediation, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Water Restoration, Confined Space, Working at Heights and Unrestricted Elevated Work Platform.